We know that you have busy lives doing what you love to do and what you are successful at. Let us do what we love to do and what we are successful at…finding the nanny that best fits the unique needs of your family.
How It Works
We know that you are busy with the most important job of being a parent so we are here to make choosing your nanny as simple as possible without side stepping any of the most important details. We provide a simple step by step process that supports you along the way in choosing the best nanny for your family.
Reach out to Creating Connections at Joleigh@creatingconnectionsnannies.com or give us a call at 310-633-4609 to schedule a short phone conversation where we will answer any questions you may have so that you can powerfully choose us to support you in finding your nanny.
We will search our “pool” of nannies and/or post the position in various places where quality nannies have the opportunity to apply.
After you have met the candidate and you believe they may be a fit, we will schedule a trial day. The candidate is not to be left alone with the child(ren) during the trial day and is to be paid at the end of the day.
Congratulations!! The candidate is cleared
to be hired. You make a job offer and pay
the “Match Fee.” The Match Fee is paid
at the time both Client and Nanny have
agreed to the match or before the Nanny’s
first day, whichever is sooner.
BACKGROUND CHECK BY
- Social Security Number Trace
- National Criminal Databases Search
- Sex Offender List Search
- County Criminal Court Search
- Motor Vehicle Record Check
- Virtual meeting to discuss your family’s unique needs
- Posting the job and recruiting candidates
- Phone screening candidates
- Verifying employment history, speaking with past employers and references
- Virtual interviews with candidates
- Phone conversation with you to share about potential candidates
- Setting up 1st meet and trial day for you and candidate(s)
- Background screen of candidate you choose